Thursday 23 May 2013

FNL wedding...

I know FNL season 5 finished like forever ago, and while we all wait around for Jason Katims to make the much hyped movie (and Peter Berg to subsequently direct it) - I have my own way of coping. Deep down I think Riggins and Tyra have had babies, and Street is happy with his lady and beautiful son - having moved back to Dillon to open his own sporting agency, and Tammi Taylor is the Dean of that Uni, and Julie and Matt are still in lurve - and everyone else in Dillon is doing just fine and dandy. It is my way of coping with the fact there is no more FNL for me to watch!

So the other day, I chanced upon this here photo. In real life it is a photo taken from Scott Porter (who played Jason Street)'s wedding. But why let real life get in the way of all the fun... No, in my mind, Street walked again and finally got hitched to that ginger lady - the mother of his son. And the Riggins brothers, replete with Billy's new twins - all came to celebrate. Maybe Mindy is there dancing on tables and flashing her G string. Smash, recently graduated - and playing pro football, popped along too. All that was missing was the coach and Mrs T toasting the bride and groom. Apart from Riggins' hair needing something seriously done to it - and Billy to ease up on the gel - they all look dashing. Street got his happy ending after all. Texas Forever and all that....





No comments: